Dear fellow bloggers, I am very happy to announce "Healthy Recipe Hunt - 3" event. I am fan of healthy recipes which are both tasty and nutritious. I am conducting this event every month with varying themes. For this month the theme of the event is Healthy Summer.
Come Summer, Comes Holidays for kids. Now the kids are on a roll.
Kids always demand tasty food and snacks. Most of the occasions, the food items demanded by the kids are not healthy at all. Mothers are always at loggerheads to keep these demanding kids happy and healthy at the same time. Bloggers, let us help these mothers in trouble.
Bloggers, I invite you all to share your valuable ideas - healthy recipes which avoid de-hyderation such as Juices, Salads, Raggi Kool etc.
1) I will accept vegetarian recipes only. (Eggs are allowed)
2) Multiple entries are allowed.
3) Please add this announcement link and logo on the post in your site to popularize the event.
4) Archived entries also accepted.
5) Non-bloggers are also welcome to participate.
6) Link your recipes using the inlikz tool below.
6) Last date for submission of entries is 16th May 2011.
Non bloggers just email me your write up to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “HRH – Healthy Summer” with following details:
Name of the Recipe:
Recipe URL :