January 10, 2011

I am Tagged!

I have been tagged by four of my fellow bloggers Mahi, Gayathiri, Shanavi, Reva and Gayu. First I would like to thank them for passing on this questionnaire to me. Eventhough the questionnaire was sent long back, I could find time to complete it only now.

1. What is your take on organic food , is it a big deal for you ?
Yes, Coming from a rural village and brought up on natural lifestyle, organic foods helps me retain my lifestyle.

2. Do you time your breakfast,lunch & dinner or eat when you are hungry ?
I mostly follow strict time lines.

3. What inspired you to write a food blog ?
I started a blog for expanding my horizon and also developing culinary skils.

4. You try a new recipe and it does not turn out good,what will you do ?
I haven't had the bad luck of a recipe going totally bad. Yes, sometimes i don't achieve the intended taste but still the dishes have been edible enough.

5. Name three ingredients you consciously avoid or eliminate even when the recipe calls for it ?
I don't have any such.

6. Name three things you have to use in most recipes ?
Onions, Curry leaves and Coriander leaves.

7. How important is eating meals together as a family to you?
It is very very important for me to the level that i insists on switching off the TV too while dining.

8. You do not like a particular dish at your favorite restaurant, what will you do?
I somehow manage to have a bite of such dishes especially when we are having get-togethers.


I have passed this Questionnaire to the following fellow bloggers.

1. Archana
2. Aipi
3. Priya
4. Umm Mymoonah
5. Satya
6. Nandini
7. PJ
8. Akila

19 comments:

புவனேஸ்வரி ராமநாதன் said...

Nice to know about you.

Priya Suresh said...

Glad to know more about u..enjoyed reading;.

Padmajha said...

Hi Kurinji,nice to know more about you :) and thanks for passing it on...will post it soon

Umm Mymoonah said...

Good to know more about you, will definitely try to answer.

Chitra said...

Short and nice answers. :-)

Suja Manoj said...

Nice to know more about you dear.

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Kurinji
How are you? I enjoyed reading your answers
have a nice week

swapna said...

Nice to know about u....

aipi said...

Loved your answers..and thanks for tagging me :)

US Masala

Madhu said...

Its always great to know more about people. Felt nice to read about you too.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much dear for tagging me, Loved to know little more about you. I will post it soon :)

Unknown said...

nice to know abt u, one more request .Can u extend the deadline for "Pongal Feast".Bcoz sweet pongal,in our houses,we prepare mostly on pongal day only.If it is ok for u ,if not leave it.

Unknown said...

nice to know about you Kurinji!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading..nice to know about u :-)

GEETHA ACHAL said...

Nice reply....

Mahi said...

Lovely answers Kurinji!

Nandinis food said...

Good to know about you! Thx for tagging me.

Gayathri Kumar said...

Thank you Kurinji. Nice to know about you..

chaitrali pathak said...

good to no more about u dear

Badge for Top 10 South Indian Culinary Blogs - 2018

Facebook

Subscribe via Email

Blog Archive

My Buddies List

IndiBlogger

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!