Food is a very integral part of festivals in India. We prepare special food items for each specific festival and feast on them. Sometimes we do not even make such special food items on other days. With the advent of TV and internet, people are preparing many unique sub-varieties and variations based on the traditional food items. I think that these unique recipes make the festivals all the more special and unique. We remember these variations for a long time.
I am starting a Feast Event, first for the Pongal Festival on January 15th 2011. Dear Fellow Bloggers, I invite you all to bring your Pongal Recipe variations and any recipies related to Pongal festival to this Pongal Feast Event.
1)Create any type of pongal recipe and post the recipe in your blog and link it below to the announcement page.
2) Usage of the logo is very much appreciated.
3) Many entries per person is allowed.
4) Archived posts are accepted, but only after repost.
5) Recipe has to be strictly vegetarian.
5) Non-Bloggers can send their recipes with the following details to the mail id with subject as "Pongal Feast Event".
to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 11th 2011.
Click here to join the feast by entering your link ....