This bitter gourd fry or chips is crispy. The recipe will make those who dislike Bitter gourd also to relish them.
Red Chilli Powder
For deep fry
1. Wash and cut the bitter gourd into round and thin slices as shown in the picture. Remove the seeds from it.
2. Sprinkle little bit salt over the bitter gourd slices and mix them well. Keep it aside for 10-15 mins. Then drain the water which comes out from the bitter gourd.(this is to avoid the bitterness of the bitter gourd)
3. Then add corn flour, red chilli powder and salt. Mix them well and set aside for 5 mins. No need to add water. Suppose you feel it is dry then just sprinkle the water and mix.
4. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot then sprinkle the bitter gourd slices. Fry them until they becomes golden in color.
5. Allow it to cool down and store it in air tight container.
Now the bitter gourd chips is ready to serve.